05 September 2009

West Queen Anne Playfield, Queen Anne

West Queen Anne Playfield, Queen Anne

Location: 3rd Ave W and W Howe St, Queen Anne
Number of swings: 2 regular, 2 baby
Ground material: Wood chips
Chain length: Medium-long.


My first memories of this park are from my college days, somehow we stumbled upon this park in the middle of the night. What were we doing on Queen Anne? I have no idea. Maybe visiting someone. When I first moved to Seattle, I was intimidated by Queen Anne, but now I feel more comfortable there. This is a nice park, and the swings are pretty good. It's like most of the parks on Queen Anne, very good upkeep, lack of graffiti, happy children overflowing the park right after lunchtime... why do I choose mid-afternoon to go to parks sometimes? Oh the things I've learned since embarking on a swinger lifestyle.

How to get there: Bus routes #4, 13, and 45 stop along Queen Anne Ave.

No comments:

Post a Comment