25 September 2009

Washington Park Arboretum

I love trees. I love plants too. I love the Arboretum, and guess what? You can swing there!

Location: Arboretum Dr. E & Lake Washington Blvd E, near the Stone Cottage and Japanese Garden
Number of swings: 4 regular, 2 baby
Ground material: Wood
Chain length: Medium-long.


Wow. Great swings. Park can be busy, as it was on the day I arrived... I think it was a toddler soccer lesson? Dozens of toddlers running around with soccer instructors speaking British English. Hmmm we must be near Madison Park. Anyway, these swings are a good chain-length/ground-height ratio, and are good for my personal classic swing experience. I love it, I love it!

How to get there: Bus routes #11 and 84 run along Madison Ave in both directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment